The Aim Auto Insurance Service “Aim Supports” Referral Program
A referral is the highest compliment anybody can give to a company, and to us it means we are doing our job and servicing our client’s right. Your referrals mean the world to us. We work hard to earn each referral with great service and appreciation for your business every day. We love supporting charitable efforts of all types, so we’ve tied referrals and charitable giving together.
Here’s how it works:
Each time we receive a referral from you, your name is entered into our quarterly and annual referral drawings. What qualifies as a referral? A referral is when we get a call for a quote from someone saying you referred them to us.
In addition to entering your name into our raffles, for every referral we receive, we will donate $5 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Every three months, we will hold a quarterly drawing from all the names of people who referred us to someone.
- For our quarterly drawing, the prize is a $100 VISA gift card.
- Each referral equals one entry into our quarterly drawing.
- We’ll announce the winner in our E-newsletter.
- If you are the quarterly winner, we will ask you to come by our office so we can include a photo in our newsletter.
- There is no limit to the number of entries.
For our annual drawing, the prize is a $150 Visa Gift Card and a $150 donation to the charity of the winner’s choice.
- Each referral you have given throughout the year equals one entry for our annual drawing.
The person who you refer does not have to purchase a policy from us if we are not competitive for your referral to count. There are many worthy charitable organizations and we want to make giving back a part of our foundation so we hope you will support us in our effort to help others.
Our referral program is open to anyone, whether they are a client or not.